Monday, October 20, 2008

Update on the HOUSE





Just a quick update on how we are coming on the house. We have the entire outside framed, Brian is working on the roof, the plumbing rough is in and the electric is half done and we now have stairs to get from the garage to the house! We are so excited!!! I have been working on all the interior finishes and that has been a ton of fun, but hard too. I just don"t know what I want.

4 comments:

the mama monster said...

yeah! when do you get to move in???

Rebecca said...

it is coming along, looks great. Will you get in by thanksgiving or Christmas?

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You have great tastes! I'm sure that whatever choose we be classy and beautiful.

Tiffi said...

J
I love the back ground it is so cute. That was fun at the parks so lets go again. House looks good so hope things keep going erll there so you can have some space again in your life
love ya tif