4 years ago
Saturday, June 20, 2009
catching up
Well we all know that I have been just crazy, but my computer is semi fixed and summer vacation in full underway so I have decided I am going to start catching up on my blog. YEA!! So to start with here are some picture of our new house. I am loving knowing that I am not going to move for a very long time. 5 times moving in 9 months was far over enough!!!
Brian's office
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Holy Cow Jai,
LOVE IT!!! Those big windows are too cool!!! I love the mirrors in your bedroom, I am so proud of your decorating. Porter looks so grown up, I can't believe he is 5, that is so big! Can't wait to come see you guys.
LOTS OF LOVE, Buff
I love the house pictures. I also love the big windows. Finally a place to settle down with.
So jealous of your house. Want to build one for me? Where exactly are you guys living now?
I love the wall of windows!!!
um love it! it looks like a real, grown up person house.
Wow! Your house is amazing!
Post a Comment