I am part of the young women at church and I totally love it. It has been so fun to be with these girls and the great things that they are already doing. For girls camp we were able to go to Jackson and it was a blast. I was totally nervous about going camping 3 nights, in a TENT, lets just say I was not excited. However, it turned out be just great, and we had a blast. the pictures that I took were just from our canoe trip. It was so fun and I loved seeing all the wild life.
4 years ago




1 comment:
Oh I miss girls camp so much! That was always my favorite part of YW! That is incredible that you got to see so much wildlife just from your canoe - you were lucky. I'm so sad that you're not going to make it to AZ. We will really miss you!!!
Post a Comment