Friday, December 4, 2009

THANKSGIVING













i cooked the Thanksgiving turkey this year. I have to say I did pretty good. I was so proud of myself. I made a turkey,first time by myself, and a ham. they both turned out fabulous. I make mashed potatoes and gravy, the gravy was not go great. stuffing again not so great, two trays of rolls that were wonderful and a batch of bread and it was amazing. I got new yeast and the loaves were ginormous. for the first time I made bacon chestnuts and they were a hit.
We had such a great holiday we had a Stretch your pants out before thanksgiving dinner, something that I would like to keep as a tradition. We cooked for like 20 people that night and served bacon cheese potato soup and ham and cheese sandwiches. Then of course thanksgiving dinner the next day.
I am so thankful for every blessing that I receive each and everyday. I love my family to pieces!



No comments: