Well it is no secret WE LOVE DISNEY!!! Here is the latest, we decided to go to take advantage of Ryker being 3 (nothing better) and seeing his excitement of the magic!
We had so much fun this year again, but it was quite funny to see Ryker not being grasped by the magic but rather would like to sit on the benches with his churros or popcorn and watch the crowds go by.
Porter and I rode all the rides together I even took him on the big scary roller coaster’s. I loved coming out of them and seeing his picture he look so incredibly board in them it was hilarious!




4 comments:
Okay that is soooo funny. I love his little wiggle. You guys look like you've been there before, you know just what to do! How fun!
That is so cute
Love the pictures. I can't wait til we can go!
That video of Ryker dancing during the parade is so darn cute!
Post a Comment