Monday, June 21, 2010

Rykers funny story

We were in the car, just getting home from visiting Papa and as we pull into the garage to go into the house Ryker throws his movie player and I says that was not nice you will break it. I am going to take it away now. I go up stairs.

Brian tells him, now I am not going to bring up your truck because you are breaking your things. Ryker says back to him, " but I says that I was sorry, and It wasn't my fault I accidentally pushed the throw it button on my shirt."
Brian, "your throw it button?"
Ryker "ya, see" as he pushes a invisible button on his shirt pocket, and throws the ball that was in his hand.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE WE IN FOR?????

1 comment:

Brienne Alder said...

oh my gosh.. that is the funniest thing EVER... I love that kid !