Monday, September 13, 2010

Porter Crashes




Poor Porter!
We were on our way to church and he was riding his bike when he left the garage I knew he was going to crash. I am so glad that he had a helmet on. His helmet has deep scratches all along the right side, his shirt was shredded, and his pants got some road rash too. His little elbow took the brunt because there was nothing there to protect it.
It makes me hurt.
he said that when he got down the hill he was just going to fast, and his handle bars turned really fast and he flipped over them and landed in our neighbors flowers.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can hardly look at that it makes me hurt! Those are the worst... the kind that sting. Poor kiddo!

Ella said...

Porter,

you come live with grandma ella so you don't get anymore hurts.

love you!

Ella said...

Porter,

you come live with grandma ella so you don't get anymore hurts.

love you!