I have a video of porter opening his very first present I just need to download it. he was so excited to get the last $10.00 that he needed to buy his Ipod touch!
Porter is my little man. He turned 7 this year and he had the best day ever. We had his friends over the Friday before and they all played lightening and then red rover. After all the games the kids all got to cook their own hot dogs in the fire. They had so much fun and for desert porter wanted s'mores. Yummy!! The kids got to roast their marshmallows too. It was so much fun and I was so tired at the end of the day. I didn't get many pictures of that party, there were too many kids and not enough hands. haha. :-)




4 comments:
I am glad he had a fun day. 7 is my lucky number, I'm sure he'll have an awesome year! I can't believe how much Ryker has grown, he looks really big to me in those pictures :)
7!?! It doesn't seem like it has been that long. Your boys are so stinkin cute
I can't believe my little guys are so big now. Sure would like a bouncing baby to cuddle and coo at. I never expected my Morman girls would stop at only 2 kiddos. What's up with that????
Seriously??? Porter turned 7 like 7 months ago, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!
Post a Comment