I made this robe for ryker so as we go to swimming this fall and winter he will be warm. It's not the best job but I didn't have a pattern I just sort of winged it he put it on and loved it then tells me the sleeve is pretty crooked lol.
Love it Jaime!! I found a robe for Taylor at costco this summer. He is already too big for it. I am going to need to make him one. Did you use fleece? I am going to have to find a pattern or it will be more than just a crooked sleeve:O.
I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I love it, he is so cute. Vy had to take a picture of him to school today because she wanted to show her other Ryker what our Ryker looks like! ha ha :)
2 comments:
Love it Jaime!! I found a robe for Taylor at costco this summer. He is already too big for it. I am going to need to make him one. Did you use fleece? I am going to have to find a pattern or it will be more than just a crooked sleeve:O.
I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I love it, he is so cute. Vy had to take a picture of him to school today because she wanted to show her other Ryker what our Ryker looks like! ha ha :)
Post a Comment