Well I am going to start BLOGGING today. So a little catch up on what we have been doing.
We went on vacation to Washington state to visit our family.
Needless to say they had a blast playing with their cousin
I could not get Porter off the slide. He just loved it, and keeps asking if he could go back to Vylee's house to play on the waterslide!
After our trip we moved in to Brian's parents house and enjoyed living in their basement, however we hated living in Mendon. No offence to all that do live there, but the drive just about killed my poor husband and on top of all that his truck was never clean. (his biggest pet peeve) :)!!
This is a picture of little Ryker all alone in the very bottom of the revien.
All we could here was his little voice calling for mommy, but of course before he was saved we had to snap some pictures. (take note of his little stick) That was a daily occurance everyday we had to go to the tree and cut him a new stick.
Porter got to celebrate his 4th birthday at his grandparents he got this new boys toy




2 comments:
So cute!! I'm glad to see some pictures on your blog. You can see my blog at jasonandshellyseamonsfamily.blogspot.com
love, shell
Oh Jaime how cute! I miss you guys so much. You need to get your butt out here for our SF shopping trip! I'm planning a trip to visit tim sometime in Sept but i dont know if we'll be in St G the whole time or come up to Logan, i really hope we can do both? anyways i miss you and i'll call you soon to chit chat and catch up. heres a link to my work website. Jaime I can totally hook you guys up with an Au Pair! just kidddddding :) miss you This is the company i work for btw...http://www.aupaircare.com/
Post a Comment