
So we were in to the story yesteday and of course by we I meant me and the kids. We are at the check out line and up to this point Porter has already asked for everything that the store has to offer. I am aready frazzled because Ryker is having a breakdown, my phone is ringing and I am trying to pay all at the same time not noticing what Porter is doing under the cart. Well we are finally done checking out and I grab the groceries and head out of the store when Porter pops up with a bright blue smile and says mom look what I have got, and with the proudest smile ever shows me the sucker that he has been sucking on, and that we have not paid for. We had to have a very intense talk and I must say how proud of myself I am that I did not totally loose control. We paid for the sucker and left the store in deep discusion. Later he asked is Heavenly Father mad at me mom. I told him that if he knew what he did was wrong and was sorry and will not do it againg that He would not be mad. He tells me he wont do it again but that he was really hungery for that sucker.




3 comments:
Jaime, I am so glad you are blogging! It is a great way to keep in touch. Your fam looks fantastic. Check us out at http://www.klifferth.blogspot.com
This is seriously a Christmas miracle. Yesterday I was having the biggest craving for Jaimeness, and here you are!
Yeah! I found your blog. Oh that mischievious little Porter!!! His questions about Heavenly Father being mad at him is so cute!
Post a Comment