The weather in Logan has already been pretty chilly outside on some days. We had a whole week that was in the 30's! So what do you you when it is too cold to go to the park and let your kids play.
YOU GO TO WALMART

AND YOU GO TO PETSMART

This ended up being a really fun time. The kids loved looking at all the pets at petsmart and I am luckey that I did not end up with anything!:-)
3 comments:
This is so cute. I am not looking forward to being cooped up inside for the winter! At least Walmart is not too far away!
I got more ideas to do in Logan when it is cold. Let's get together on a Friday and play when it is cold!
Those are some good ideas. . . If you need more wild play the fun park is good. tuesdays i'ts cheaper, I think, and the kdis get nice and worn out
Post a Comment