Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

We had the funnest time dressing up this year, and brian and I joined the fun. I loved it!!! I was laughing the whole night seeing Brian with this gigantic fro. hahahaha. He was such a great sport. The kids had a blast and they got tons of candy. I knew that the candy had to go away after Porter woke me up before 5:00 am the morning after to ask for candy out of his bucket. I ended up throwing it out a couple days later, that was all Porter and Ryker were eating, Porter asked me where did the candy bucket go and I said dont you remember you ate it all and he says wow I am a candy pig. thats funny!!!:)











1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

You guys look awesome! I love Brian's hair! Your costume is so cute! Yea for Halloween!!