
Last night me and the boys were sitting around and I was flipping channels and I came across Supernanny. I told the boys you want to see little kids that are naughty and have to have someone called the SUPERNANNY come and make them behave? the kids were scared to DEATH!!! They now call her the children police and are terrified that she is going to come to our house. Ryker is convinced that she hits the kids with her umbrella!!! :) it was too funny listening to the kids, talk about the nanny. Ryker says I am a good boy she wont come for me but she will have to come and fix Porter. Porter says yeah cause I am on the naughty list and Santa isn't going to give me any presents. I said yeah you better change and start to be a good boy hu, so you can get some.
So every time Ryks did anything last night he kept asking am I on the BAD LIST now. hahaha. Porter told me mom, does Santa hear everything that we say even when we whisper? I said yes that is why it is so important to mind. He says good cause I whispered that I was going to be a good boy now. How sweet!




No comments:
Post a Comment