Porters teacher Mrs. Corbridge, as he would say Mrs starts with a C ends in a orbridge. Gave him a day to celebrate his summer birthday in school. He was so excited. So we took Ding dongs and he colored a birthday poster. Every kid had questions for PORTER is was too cute. So his gift from Mrs. Corbridge was a full size snickers bar! Porter was so happy and when we got home he ate all most all of it except that very last bite and told Brian that he saved it for him. When Bri got around to eating it Porter was not home so I took a picture of it.
11 years ago




2 comments:
Yay! A new post. I am glad Porter could celebrate his birthday, I always hated that I didn't get to celebrate mine at school. The deer are so cool, I am so jealous, I love seeing the wildlife. It looks like the boys have grown so much, Ryker looks very mischieveous! And I totally need a "big blue" hat! Can't wait to see the Disneyland pics. Glad your home, I've been so lonely.
Thanks for the posts. I love to see what your boys and you and Brian are up to. The boys are so darn cute!
Post a Comment