Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ykee turns 4!!!







His favorite present...



his new monkey pillow pet.





























Ryker was so excited to turn 4 this year.



It is a pretty good thing too because we had lots of parties!



We celebrated with family for Ryker and Olive at the park in the middle of their birthdays, then Brian and I hosted a few more days of parties so it was a running countdown everyday I made a new cake with "how many more days til rykers birthday" It was pretty cute. He loved it. I also broke down and let Ryker have friends over for a little party in the middle of the day. We had a little water party, with a home made slip and slide, on the hill. Filled up the pool, and lowered the tramp for the little kids they had a blast.

2 comments:

Heather said...

He looks exactly like you in the picture with his monkey pillow. It looks like it was a fun birthday!

Ella said...

totally looks like Jai
ella