Brian and I got to go to the Lion King Broadway production in SLC with our bank as guests and it was so wonderful. We truly loved every minute of it, and the entire time we were there we kept saying just how much the boys would love it. So the morning after we had seen it I went online and found tickets (they were good too 7 rows back from the stage) for us all to go the following week to the Saturday matinee. Again it was so wonderful. The costumes, songs, actors and actresses, and pageantry was just amazing. We could not believe the little voices of simba and nala those kids were very talented.
We had such a wonderful time and Porter super loved the show he is still talking about it a month later. Ryker not so much it was a long time for him to sit,and he got scared when the laughing hyena's came on to the stage with scar, but after intermission he hopped into Brian's lap and fell asleep.
When we got home that night we all piled into my bed and turned on the movie the Lion King and had popcorn. Perfect end to a perfect day!!!




1 comment:
That looks like tons of fun, I think it is cute that they wanted to check out the stage, I can see them on Brodway someday!
Post a Comment