Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Porter life cycle

Myself and the kids were in the car 10-11-2010 and porter is looking through a magazine we had received in the mail. on the cover was a picture of a herd of sheep and he tells me...
Porter: I know the life cycle of a sheep mom.
Me: You do? lets hear about it???
( knowing that he has been learning about life cycles at school
but still wanted to know what he knows.)
Porter: well a baby sheep is a lamb... a mommy sheep is a sheep ... and a daddy is a goat.
I started laughing at that point and pointed out to him that sheep and goats are completely different animals. hahahaha. we laughed and laughed and then he says...
That is so funny mom put that on out blog.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think the funny part is that he told you to put it on the blog. He is such a character! Love it!