When Porter woke up at 708 I ran to get my cameras, to take lots of video and pictures. The boys were beyond excited! so Ryker woke up and we got busy. It was such a wonderful Christmas. Everytime Ryker would open a present he would say this is what i always wanted.

We love our stockings

Santa's bags. a new traditions from Grandma Great. I loved this when I was little to see what was in his bad at grandmas. I am excited to have them filled up at our house on Christmas now.
Ryker Loves loves loves
TinkerToys.

loving lots of
legos!
dsi games

I knew that Santa was going to bring me a
dsi xl. Yippee!!!!

Did you need a vet. So cute!!
Ryker in his chef costume. Trying to hide from me.

Brian helping cook Christmas dinner. Putting my rolls in the oven. I also took a pecan pie, and lemon sour cream. Everyone loved the pecan pie it was 3/4 gone
before dinner even started.

Porter and
Ryker going to open presents from
Gma and
Gpa Seamons
Most the cousins. We were missing Craig and Andrea's 5.


Porters first time playing
Yatzee!!! He was so good. He rolled everything he wanted for himself grandma and grandpa. Beginners Luck.
1 comment:
Your day looks fun too. It's funny everybody does the same thing. It looks like you had a good time at Jane's I love her big village houses in the background, those are cool!
Post a Comment