The boys were so excited for Christmas. They could hardly contain themselves this year. It was so much fun.
Ryker was having the hardest time getting to sleep, it was about 11:00. He usually is in be asleep by 7:30 so that was way late. He kept sneaking out of his room saying that he could hear jingle bells. So he finally came out and was looking out the window. I asked him what are you looking for and he says Rudolf's red nose. Me "what does it look like?" it is circle, and bright as can be. He was sure that he was going to sneak on Santa this year.
So wanting to be sneaky they both wore their Santa caps to bed. Ryker wanted to scare Santa, cause he would look just like him.
Porter went right to sleep in all of about 2 seconds, but then he woke up with so much excitement at about midnights and could not go back to sleep, at all. he was trying so hard he came to lay with us he went to lay in his bed I laid with him. Nothing was working for him. His tummy was growling and he thought he wanted pancakes, but I was not getting up to make them in the middle of the night. He was just over come with the excitement of the unknown. He had earlier snuck out and found that Santa had already been here, because he felt the stockings and they were "full". he finally got settled down at about 3 am, and slept till 708. when he rolled over and asked is it time? I said good job Porter you did it! And we came to see what Santa brought.
porter with his Santa hat so cute asleep.
Ryker waiting at the window for the reindeer, and jingle bells.




2 comments:
Too cute!!!
I can't wait to see you all again.
Love Ella
That is so sweet, it is so fun to see their excitement. The picture of Rykee by the window is the sweetest! I love that Porter still uses his pillow we all signed for him.
Post a Comment