We invited all the ward kids over so their parents could got to the temple. They all had so much fun. We got the movie How To Train Your Dragon, they were all content.
That was fun to get to see all of those things! I love Porter helping do apples. That apple peeler is cool! I like that they dressed up like Brian for Halloween, that makes me laugh. You made a good Deb, I can't wait to show my kids they are addicted to Napoleon right now! Keep going I'm lovin' all these posts!
1 comment:
That was fun to get to see all of those things! I love Porter helping do apples. That apple peeler is cool! I like that they dressed up like Brian for Halloween, that makes me laugh. You made a good Deb, I can't wait to show my kids they are addicted to Napoleon right now! Keep going I'm lovin' all these posts!
Post a Comment