
This was seriously the funniest white elephant EVER. I
don't know if it would have
been so funny but during the left right pass Robin was holding this certain package hostage. Knowing that it contained chocolates. So when she opened it and everyone had already been enjoyed and the picture of Kori and Jeremy in the lid. Totally priceless!!!!!


me and cute Chandi (up) and me and Stacie (Down.)


me, Tunde, and Robin
I through a Christmas Party for all our friends this year. It was soooo much fun. We had a ton of couples over, exchanged a white elephant, played games and had a ton of super yummy food. It was such a blast. I made meatballs, bacon chestnuts, coconut cake, oreo popcorn and
muddy buddies. and then every one that came brought a
appitizer, except my friend Robin she brought her most
delishious, famous oatmeal cake. which she left for
brian to finish.
2 comments:
I would really love to come to one of your parties!
me too... Hello where was our invite haha That looked like a ton of fun!! Love ya Jamie
Post a Comment