Monday, November 16, 2009

trip to washington

This was our last trip to Washington. very last minute planning, but we had sooooo much fun. Dad took us out on the boat, to do some fishing, Porter is used to going to the trout farm here so when we did not catch a fish in the first 10 seconds he was pretty bummed. He is going to be quite the little sportsman. He is so excited to go hunting someday and he loves to fish. so he love to be out on the boat. Ryker was my little marsh mellow boy he was so big with that silver coat and life jacket I could barley wrap my arms around him he was so cute. He fell asleep pretty much the whole time we were on the boat. the funny part was that after he says to me it is all my fault we did not catch any fish cause I was sooo loud I scared them all away.





The kids had the best time playing with each other. They were making up some game and this one ended with the kids out on the dirt hill and Poor ryks got in all the pokeys he had thorns all over on his bum, they were so bad, just covered him all down his pants. he was crying and so I picked them all off and he was still so sad so he went to get jammies and stayed inside.



One morning brian me and the boys went with Buffy and Bo to breakfast. It was so much fun. The kids liked it and I was thinking that was the best part of the trip.







Ryker was so tired, porter was sick so he was sleeping with us and ryker had this queen size blow up bed all to him self and the only part that he was using was for his feet, the rest of him was on the floor.


My little sleepy head. soooooo cute!



Porter was borrowing Vys life jacket he loved being on the boat. he is such a cute kid.


Brian driving.


the tour guide. thanks dad we had a great time!!

Happy Ryker!




1 comment:

Candi said...

I love the pic of Ryker sleeping - what a cutie! And you look pretty hot!