Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BEST FRIENDS!!!

Are these not the cutest boys ever. They really are the best little friends. They just love each other so much. They would be lost with out each other. They were watching a movie together. I thought this was too adorable.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Ha ha I love that Porter still sucks on those two fingers! It's just too cute- I found an old picture I took on my phone of Ryker, it's not the same baby anymore! Now he's a little man and it makes me miss them even more

Julie M. said...

Jaime! I'm so glad you found me! I think about you often. So what are you up to? Your house looks awesome! What fun!! Your boy are so big and adorable!! We'd love to come and see you, we'll be in town for a wedding...drop me an email. j.n.matthews@gmail.com
I'm so glad to keep in touch!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

So adorable!!!

Tiffi said...

I think that the boys are just as cute as you think they are good job mom

Leanne said...

How did I not know that you had two boys too?!?!

(I found you off of Julie's blog)

It looks like you are having a blast with your kids, me too, though they can be quite the handful sometimes! I hope you don't mind if I catch up on you via your blog!

here's mine:
dannyleanne.blogspot