Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love BOYS!!!

So their is no question of where I have always stood. I have ALWAYS been BOY CRAZY!!!! I just love them and That did not change at all when I had my two boys. They are so special. I just have to comment on them today because I am feeling so lucky to be their MOM. I know that I might be bias but Porter and Ryker are so great. With out them I would be LOST! Brian too everything that all these boys teach me every single day is molding me into a better person. Porter is so smart, kind, giving, outgoing. Ryker is so funny, curious, cute, adventurous. Brian is the most honest, giving, loving person I have ever met.



Dear Porter,

You are so special, smart and good. I love spending time with you. You have so many questions, and you tell so many stories. I love your imagination. I wish that I could live in your world for just a day to know what it is like to have such a great mind. I have never known a kid to be so outgoing. You instantly love EVERYONE! I have had the hardest time teaching you about strangers because everyone is your friend. You have such a great desire to learn and be good at the things you try, a real stick with it attitude. You have a strong will and a little temper, but I think that just shows that you will be very driven when you get big a great quality for a boy to have. I think that it is great that you love school so much, you are only half way through your preschool and you are already asking when kindergarten starts. I love reliving through your eyes. To watch you learn is one of my greatest pleasures! I think it is just adorable that you love mommy so much. I love sitting with you and ryker at night waiting for you to go to sleep. I love my time with you. You are such a good boy; you love your family so much. You help so much with ryker and you are a very good example for him. Thank you for being you! I love you

Love MOM

Dear Ryker,
You are my little stinker. I love the way you are so silly. I think it is so fun to see how much you have changed in your life. You have has such a large trial already and you are only two. I am so glad that you are well now. I think that your smile your little teeth they are just adorable every time you laugh I laugh because you just MELT me. I cherish our time at night together when Porter goes to bed and we lie down and sing songs and tell stories. You are so cute. The other night when I told you to tell me a joke I laughed so hard when you looked at me and pretended to Choke. That was just so funny. I love when you tell me that things are PUNNY. Your little voice is just so cute. You are so independent and such a free spirit. You are only worried about having the most fun that you can. I have never seen a kid that loves toys as much as you do, and you have always been that way too. You are doing such a great job too in your big boy underwear’s too. You call them Wear wears I love that. I love you!
Love MOM

Dear Brian,

We have gone our rounds, but I am thankful for each and every one. I am so glad to be your wife. I love you will all my heart. I know that you are my one and only! I love that when I talk you listen; I love that when we have a problem you think about it. I love that you fix everything. I love that you are a thinker, you never miss a beat!!! I am so thankful that you are the way that you are because I know that means the best life for us and the boys. I am so glad that you analyze because if you didn’t we would maybe miss a beat. I love that you are the BEST dad around; you would win the best dad in America contest hands down in my book. The boys love you so much they are so excited to see you when you get home for the day. They love to spend time with you at the job too. I think it is so cute how much the boys love to help you work. I love that you take time each week to spend time with just me. You are so great at managing time all of us get our time with you! You are the best provider for us; you work so hard to make sure that we are all happy. I love that you are building my house. I love that we are going to be together for eternity.
With all my heart I love you!
Jaime

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You are so sweet! I heard part of yours and Brian's talks on Sunday! You rock (in a sweet spiritual way).