My kids, well and ME and Brian too, had such a great time on Halloween. I had a great visit with a friend from the ward which started it out to be FANTASTIC. To see Porter so excited about the events that were going to take place during the night was so fun to see. This was the first year that he was really excited. He is so funny too because he does not even like candy. He was excited that he got it but he did not eat one single thing. I wish that I had that in me but nope me and my Ryk's are CANDY HEADS! Ryker just want BIG ONES. Way cute when he asks for a treat! So this is how we had fun. 





This is Porter exercising his right as a police officer. The law in action!!!


These are a few of the pictures that just MELTED me!
This is Porter exercising his right as a police officer. The law in action!!!




4 comments:
cute pictures! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
love, vlove, love both costumes!!! That elephant is so cool. I've never seen one like it!!!
I love Porter's halloween costume, he totally pulls off the policeman thing! The Shop/apartment looks awesome!!!! I am so Jealous- I would love to live in that Jiffy Lube :) I love your testimony of Primary- it is really great, it has taught me so much. I think it is nice that you recognize all your blessings you help me be better. I also love Rykee's pics. He is such a sweetheart. I am like butter on warm toast when that kid is around!
Love ya Jai
Porter and Ryker look so cute in there c0stumes. I love the one of Ryker and his beautiful brown eyes. And boy does Porter look like Brian.
Post a Comment