Monday, November 3, 2008

Primary

I am so grateful for Primary!

I am a convert as most know and I just love that my kids get to go to primary. I was called by a sister in the ward to sub for her for the last couple weeks. I have one week to go, and I am absolutely loving it. I have had the best time with my little 5 year old and I would love to be able to keep teaching in the primary. I think that it is so great. I love that I LEARN! just in the last two weeks I have learned about two different scripture stories. What I wonderful program!

This last week we are starting with the November lessons and in Sharing time we are talking about being grateful. Something that I have recently been very in tune to. It was such a great lesson and I am grateful for everything that I have and everything that I have. Which brings me to why I am grateful for living in the CAMPER. I love that I get to live here in this spot, I am grateful that we all live together and that we are such a happy family learning and working together. I am grateful for it ALL. Those are just a few of the things I could go on and on.

In fact, for Family Home Evening tonight we are going to compile a list of 100 things that we are grateful for and you know I think that we could get more than that and I don't think that it will take us long either.

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I didn't know you were a convert! Primary is the bomb. I don't know why I can't seem to get a calling in there!!!