Thursday, September 18, 2008

BRANDED

Last Friday we poured another section of our drive way, we are trying to get just enough done before snow so that we can plow. Anyway, we got it all poured so we decided that we would ALL put our hand prints in the wet mud.


FUNNY STORY
At this point of the story we are all done pouring concrete, and upstairs with the cabinet maker when all of a sudden... Roger yells down stairs "hey get out of there."

My boys had their little footprints ALL over in the concrete!!!
Luckily Brian and Roger was able to save it and I missed the picture

2 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting for you. I am happy that things are moving along so quickly for you. I can't wait to be able to come and stay. It will be so fun.

Love,
Buff
I love the handprints, they are priceless.

Cynthia Lyn said...

cute. I think you should do hand prints any chance you get. They just grow so fast!