Happy Birthday Ykee. You were so cute today. We had such a great day. We started the day with breakfast pancakes, then at lunch we opened presents. Ryker loved his brand new CAT truck.
This is Happy Ykee. We are getting ready to go for our walk.
We got his announcement yesterday! I can't believe he's two already. It was just yesterday I was watching Porter so you could go to a doctor's appointment. Time is going by way too fast. He is so so cute!
Oh my gosh, he is so cute with his big boy teeth! I haven't seen him smile with them yet. I can't wait to see you guys! It will be so fun! I love you Rykee!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Ry. You are grandma Ella's cutie pie. Love you Ella
We got his announcement yesterday! I can't believe he's two already. It was just yesterday I was watching Porter so you could go to a doctor's appointment. Time is going by way too fast. He is so so cute!
Oh my gosh, he is so cute with his big boy teeth! I haven't seen him smile with them yet. I can't wait to see you guys! It will be so fun! I love you Rykee!
Cute smile! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment