Brian was at a city council meeting. I know that they always end up running late so me and the kids decided we would just have some fun with out him! I usually try to follow a schedule for the kids bedtime but this night, that was just not an option they always want dad to say prayers to. So to prolong our evening we decided to go and get CHURROS yummy. The boys were interduced to them at disneyland so now they just love them so we went to taco time and got churros and then came home to eat them. We were out side jumping on the tramp in Jammies and I just thought it was so cute so I had to take pictures. I think it is adorable that they are both in their Buzz lightyear pj's.
o




2 comments:
Good to hear from you! Your kids are really big. I just remember Richer as a baby! I don't even reconize them! They are cute!
Why don't you invite me for churros and tramp jumpin'?
Post a Comment