Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happiest girl in the world!!!!!:-)

I am so grateful

I am most defiantly the most happy person in the whole world. I am so lucky to have everything that I do. I have a wonderful husband, who does so much for me. I have perfect kids, who love me and that I just can not resist. We have a beautiful lot that we live on that is just perfect for us, it encompasses everything that we would want, a view, in town, and seclusion. For us it just not get any better than that. But the reason for me being so extremely happy right now is that WE HAVE INTERIOR WALLS! We are about 1 week away from sub contractors and we are hoping to be in by Thanksgiving. How so very exciting.

Behind this wall is the master suit on the left and the kids room and bath on the right

This is Brians office.

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Awesome! You are very blessed!!! I think you should move in right now! That would be quite an adventure.