Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to school

Porter went back to school this week. He was so excited to go and see all his friends from last year. He loves his school, teachers and friends.


This is a picture of Porter at school doing art work.

Porter gets out of school at 12:30 each day and Ryker and I get in the stroller and walk to go and get him Ryker loves being pushed and Porter walks about half way about a mile before he gets in the cart to ride too.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Porter, you are too cute. I am so glad you like school. I can't wait till you come see me again.

Love you,
Aunt Buff

shell said...

Porter looks so cute sitting at his desk. How fun to walk home from school!

Ella said...

Porter, I am glad you like school. You are such a handsome student. Love you Ella