So Ryker is our little dare devil. We have to keep our eye on him every minute because when there is water he is in it, and he loves to jump off everything. We were having a evening at 1st dam here in Logan and Brian was thinking about jumping in the water so the kids could see. The water there is right out of the canyon so it is just freezing but he never got the chance because of course Ryker was right in it. He wanted to jump in all by himself but there was no way that Brian would have been able to stand in the water to his chest for any length of time so he just stood on this rock and kept dunking Ryks. And Ryker loved it. We could not get him out. He cried and cried when we left. but he was freezing and his feet were bright red, so we had to go.
4 years ago




3 comments:
Jaime!! I'm so glad you've started a blog. Amy and I were just talking about you this week and how much we miss you. I can't believe how big the boys are, especially Ryker! He was just a little baby when I saw him, I miss playing with them and miss talking with you about all my drama ha ha!
I love the fishing story. I am glad that Brian to ryker to the fish farm, so that his first experiance was a good one. It sounds like life is good for you guys we are happy for you. Ryker and keira sound like they would get along always wanting to be in the water.
Randy
I absolutely love Ryker and need to see those little chubby legs swim soooo badly! I miss you guys so much, why dont you just transport everyone in the "condo" over to CA, come on i know you want to...i'm so down for Disneyland AGAIN!
Post a Comment