Yes this is true! In just a few short words I will just say that our summer has been CRAZY. With moving (not once but Twice with in 2 months) but we are now living in a camp trailor. For as horrible as it sounds it is actually not that bad, and the bonus of it all is that I see the end in sight! We are building our shop and with the shop comes our new home, a 2400 square foot apartment that is obove the enormous garage that my dear sweet husband now thinks is too small! :)
LIFE IN THE CONDO!!! That is what brian decided to call it. See it is actually pretty roomie.
I make the kids a bed on the floor every night because this is rykers real first expierience out side a crib and I dont want him to fall of the hide a bed. So in other words this is less tramatic for me.
We have actually really enjoyed living in the camper "condo" . Way more roomy than I would have ever guessed, Thanks mom and dad! You guys are the BEST!!!




5 comments:
Oh my gosh, you are so funny... and your kids are so cute crashed out. Am I the first one to comment on your blog? Yea!!! Hopefully Butterscotch doesn't whinney tonight and I get some sleep! Goodnight.
Love,
Buff
hey there i saw your blog on your sis's so i had to peak!!! so cute, your kids are darling and so are you! sounds like you are having a fun summer, where are you building your house?- char
What a great memory of all your sacrifices!!!
Jamy its Tif Hansen Your blog looks so cute. I Love your new home I bet you can't wait till you move into a much bigger one. Porter and Ryker are so cute too
Love the Hansens
Did you move away from Logan?? If you did I'm going to be way sad because Eric and I are trying to plan a Logan trip and I wanted to come see you guys.....
Post a Comment