This land started out as just a poor ,sad, little gravel pit of a revien. It was pretty much an eye sore (I need to get all the before pics so you can see what we have done with it) and then we bought it and look at what it has become. I call it a work in progress because we have owned it for 4 years and this is what we have done. All the excavating was the biggest part. but the lot is ready and now we are building out shop. There is an apartment, well that is what I call it, but it is bigger than our last house, above the shop, and that is where we will be living and I think that we will like it so much that we might now ever build the house that we have once planned.
These are the pictures of some of the landscaping we have not planted any foilage yet but the grass has been in for about a year and we planted like 10 trees last year as well.
You will notice how steep it is the road is an 18% grade and EVERYONE that has been up talks about how horrible that is going to be in utah winter. Brian is up for the challenge he has the cutest little kabota tractor that he bought from out friends and he is excited to take care of it. I told him if I can't get out in the winter he is not doing his job! hahahaha
This is the shop work in progress being framed. 






2 comments:
Your house is coming along! We were driving up to USU and could see it from up there! How exciting! I hope Brian does his job well in the winter!!!
This looks really cool, I can't wait to see it for REAL! Post some more pic's I want to see my little guys!
Love,
Buff
Post a Comment