After much work our apartment is finally done. We had students move in at the beginning of the week to start school at the university. These are the pictures of the final project. I think that it looks so great!!! Brian gets another A++!!!! The students are excited to live in this brand new house, Heck I would have loved to live there Brian decked it out with a flat screen TV, leather couches two refrigerators, and beds. IT IS SOOOO NICE!
First Apartment Story!!
The Final inspection came and the inspector tells Brian that the entire basement staircase has been built wrong! It did not meet code. So Brian had to take a whole Saterday and tear out the wrong stairs and put in the right stairs. POOR GUY! But he did a nice job. Don't they look nice?




1 comment:
Are you guys managing this. It looks really nice, at least the outside does. But if it has all that stuff I would have loved to live their many years ago.
Post a Comment