I told brian when he showed the boys this game. Brian they will be naughty enough on their own they do not need a ring leader to show them the way. He just laughed at me and then I took pictures because the boys just loved it. The next day dad was at work and they wanted to play jump again so they wanted me to move the tractor for them. They were both so impressed that I could do it. They cheered and cheered for me saying Mommy that is great, You did it!!
4 years ago




2 comments:
Okay this one is the BEST!!! I think it is so funny they didn't think you could drive a tractor. Don't they know you grew up a farm girl? That is sooo cute! I love them!!!
Cadence would love to jump on your tramp! That looks like fun! Brian is going to teach the boys to be mischievious!!! I love the pictures of Porter flexing and helping Ryker up on the tractor. So cute!!!
Post a Comment