Ryker had his first day of school on Monday. He was super excited. I would ask him are you going to school and he would say yip. and then he would tell me all about the work he was going to be doing. He didn't even care that I was leaving after I dropped him off. When I came back to get him. The teacher told me that he got sad half way through and he was crying saying I need mine mommy, go my house get mine mommy now. I thought that was so cute. But, then they started to paint and he was just fine again. when I got there he was out side working on the "P"one ( all rykers "F"s sound like "p"s. like PISH, PIGHT, so on) and he did not want to go home he wanted to stay school. He is so cute!!!
4 years ago




4 comments:
He is too little to be in school, I think it is so cute that he likes it so much. One day you'll be sorry when he really is all grown up and gone to real school all day!!!!
Your little boys are going to be heart throbs! What little stud muffins
J
So cute I just love looking for at the boys hope you are all done well
I can't beleive how big Ryker is starting to look. awwwwwwwwww i miss them soooo much!
Post a Comment