FUNNY LAUNDRY DAY STORY
So Brian, Porter, Ryker, and myself all go to the laundry mat, Yes the whole family is there, and you notice the laundry aids machine well it has all sorts of different laundry detergents in it and softeners and such well Porter is playing with the little nob that chooses the LAUNDRY AID and then pulls the lever and he got one out he was so excited that he got one so he tried again and again and again and he ended up emptying the entire row of TIDE I probably had 20 boxes. So I bagged them up and then After he had all his fun I called the emergency number and let the owner know that we had all his TIDE the we didn't pay for and that we will return them when he calls back. So they never did call but the next time I was at the Laundry mat one of the workers was there and I gave him the tide. And they gave me a $1.00 Reward (in quarters) for being honest and returning the Tide




2 comments:
I love this story!!! So Funny!
Won't you be so grateful to have a laundry room in a couple of months!!! You are one brave, sacrificing sister!
Post a Comment